Rhombencephalosynapsis & Gomez Lopez Hernandez

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Gastro problems > Bowels

[email protected]
Site Owner

Gastro problems - I am sure it has been mentioned before so apologies cant find post but... how many of us have gastro issues?. Thomas has always been heavily constipated and takes movicol daily for it but yesterday his teacher said he had complained "his bottom was sick" twice, and in the evening he had nugget style ones. I know its gross but i showed him pictures to make we were talking about the same thing and he confirmed he had both extremes. How can it go from one extreme to the other so quickly? is it just dehydration from earlier on in day or is there an issue?

October 18, 2014 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

8 people replied to this post on facebook saying that their children are exactly the same "going from one extreme to another in a blink of an eye" .  one member added this:-

had very similar issues and I believe after a year on miralax daily, which led her to seizures, stuttering, tremors, amongst many other horrid side effects, we have found the miracle cure for this in a Magnesium supplement!! We have taken her completely off of miralax and all the other meds treating the issues caused by the miralax and now she gets a twice daily small dose of Magnesium (brand name we use is Calm) and she is a new child!!! Magnesium helps muscles relax and contract normally amongst many other basic functions this maintains in the human body. Her levels were low in her bloodwork but not drastic but adding this to her daily routine has made a world of difference for her!! Her muscles can now release stool normally along with her bladder muscles that were holding urine! She is making huge strides on this simple supplement her body was lacking. I highly recommend it!

October 18, 2014 at 6:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.